1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using www.metaplore.com you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- Ownership: All content and materials on www.METAPLORE.COM are owned or licensed by us and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Use of Content: Users may require information about the company and service offerings, those users are authorised, but any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
www.metaplore.com provides information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of this website.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, www.metaplore.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the courts located within India.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions
www.metaplore.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time. Users will be notified of changes, and continued use constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you www.metaplore.com regarding the use of the website.